Using IPTV and ServerWMC
I am having trouble getting IPTV simple client and ServerWMC to work nicely on a single particular machine. I have had ServerWMC working for a while now with a Win7 machine with a Hauppage 1800 ATSC card on the network with all other media files as the server. I have 2 other win7 machines that I use as clients both with Gotham 13.0 on them. On one machine I can add IPTV simple client and when I go to Live TV both the IPTV streams and the ATSC channels are there. On the second I can add IPTV and it says it found the same number of channels as the other machine only when i go to live tv only the ATSC channels are there. Now if I disable ServerWMC the IPTV streams show up. I have tried installing Gotham 13.0 up to 13.2 same results. I tried Kdoi 14 RC1 without importing settings from Gotham and still the same result.

Any help would be great
It's a bug no one has bothered to fix yet. If you restart your client enough times it will eventually load the channels from both clients.
Oh okay. Thank you. So I guess I got lucky the first time. The one machine worked perfect the first try that why I assumed I was missing something and looking for assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using IPTV and ServerWMC0