TheTVDB - Same TV Show different languages
Hi!

I have seen different language issues with TheTVDB but none of them exactly described my problem, so here is my own thread...

I have got a problem with a tv show. I have got different files for German audio and English audio. (No discussion about multi audio files, please, I want my two files).

The tv show is called Peppa Wutz in German and Peppa Pig in English.

In XBMC 12 there were both displayed as different tv shows, so it was possible to choose Peppa Wutz or Peppa Pig.

Now, in Kodi Beta RC 1, I scraped the Peppa Wutz which was then displayed as Peppa Wutz. Everything fine so far. Then I scraped Peppa Pig: It resulted in Peppa Wutz being renamed to Peppa Pig and all episodes put into Peppa Pig. All the episodes are there, even with their correct German or English titles. So, when you open Season 1, it will show Episode 1 - German Title, then Episode 1 - English title and so on.

My educated guess would be that this issue is linked to the fact that Peppa Wutz and Peppa Pig have the same ID on TheTVDB, but that would be for the developers to decide...

Well, does anyone have an idea on how I can get the two tv show seperated again?
nfo files, have a visit to the wiki
Hi!

I know about the wiki. So can you please be a bit more accurate?

I hope you don't mean that I should put all the details into nfo files manually.
(2014-12-03, 22:14)psycho_chicken Wrote: Hi!

I know about the wiki. So can you please be a bit more accurate?

I hope you don't mean that I should put all the details into nfo files manually.

Either that or just the title for the show and maybe the tvdb id

Using nfo files you can call the show whatever you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB - Same TV Show different languages0