VAST France, XBMC?
Good morning, just having a look on the internet and found VAST France; http://vastfrance.com/ For the screenshoots I guess they are using XBMC as a kernel, or maybe main system.
But they don't specify anything and also don't give credits to XMBC...

Just saying... I don't know if this goes out of the terms here at Kodi.
Looks like XBMC/Kodi indeed.
They should at least respect the GPLv2 and publish source code in case the offer it to costumers
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi there,

My name is Dgeils Boulanger from VAST France, and i would like to answer to that.

First of all, it is true that our solutions are proudly based on the KODI engine, and we will be glad to give this organisation full credit for the wonderful job they've done for so many year. Also, we plan to release our source code in respect of the GPLv2 licence. Our website is currently a work in progress as you can probably see by yourself just browsing into it, and try the various links. Also, there is no way someone can find this particular web site by mistake or using a search engine since it doesn't allow any scan at the moment. Just try to enter "VASTfrance", "VAST France" or whatever into Google, and you will see that there is no match for this particular website.

That being said, a more personnal message to gpiccon : thanks for the advertising my friend, but you're a bit ahead of the time. It will come, very soon, don't worry Wink

Seeya
Ha, alright. Well for the record you certainly aren't required to give us credit or even acknowledge us. The gpl is funny that way. Regardless, good luck in your endeavor.
(2014-12-04, 21:02)VAST France Wrote: Hi there,

My name is Dgeils Boulanger from VAST France, and i would like to answer to that.

First of all, it is true that our solutions are proudly based on the KODI engine, and we will be glad to give this organisation full credit for the wonderful job they've done for so many year. Also, we plan to release our source code in respect of the GPLv2 licence. Our website is currently a work in progress as you can probably see by yourself just browsing into it, and try the various links. Also, there is no way someone can find this particular web site by mistake or using a search engine since it doesn't allow any scan at the moment. Just try to enter "VASTfrance", "VAST France" or whatever into Google, and you will see that there is no match for this particular website.

That being said, a more personnal message to gpiccon : thanks for the advertising my friend, but you're a bit ahead of the time. It will come, very soon, don't worry Wink

Seeya

Glad that's cleared up. It's a nice looking item, any ideas of specifications?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VAST France, XBMC?0