Sync Animations
I'm having issues synchronizing two animations. They slide the same amount of pixels in the same direction, have the same duration and no delay or tween. What's going on?
One's started a few milliseconds before the other causing the sync problem?

Can you not put what you're animating in the same group and animate that instead?
(2014-12-04, 16:52)toolpunk Wrote: I'm having issues synchronizing two animations. They slide the same amount of pixels in the same direction, have the same duration and no delay or tween. What's going on?

complete xml would be helpful.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yup, one's starting a little bit earlier. I can't put it in the same group as it's two different xml files actually. Basically what I want to do is move the video library up and have the video info dialog slide in from below. On opening the dialog there's a significant gap between the two backgrounds, but when closing it everything works fine. If I reopen the info dialog the gap is still there but smaller.

I figured it might be a window loading issue, but what I don't got then is that both animations listen on the same event "Window.IsActive(videoinformation)". So any change in that boolean should trigger both animations at the exact same time.
(2014-12-04, 18:26)toolpunk Wrote: Yup, one's starting a little bit earlier. I can't put it in the same group as it's two different xml files actually. Basically what I want to do is move the video library up and have the video info dialog slide in from below. On opening the dialog there's a significant gap between the two backgrounds, but when closing it everything works fine. If I reopen the info dialog the gap is still there but smaller.

I figured it might be a window loading issue, but what I don't got then is that both animations listen on the same event "Window.IsActive(videoinformation)". So any change in that boolean should trigger both animations at the exact same time.
My guess is because the window you are calling is the videoinformation window the window becomes active and the library animation event triggers but the window hasn't finished loading causing a delay.

What I would do is use an <onload> condition in the videoinformation window to set a window property (and an <onunload> to clear it) and then have the animations check the window property with !IsEmpty rather than use window.isactive.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Just tried it. Unfortunately it only made the gap bigger, i.e. caused a greater delay. Really smart idea though! Much appreciated. Smile
The other thing you could try is putting the whole video info window inside myvideonav.xml and have the video info window be empty and still use it for the visibility/animation condition. Bit of a pain though - would need hidden buttons in the videoinfo window and use sendclicks to pass through to them
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sync Animations0