Solved Titan skin - Touchscreen support
(2014-12-29, 21:51)Simograndi Wrote: I think that you could move the logo left and put flags between it and ratings, so that you can use the same bar for all views.

Anyway I've found a bug maybe, it happens on both my devices: even if I disabled the auto show for submenu it still happens, or better when I click eg. movies tile, it opens submenu and not content, and then seen that submenu doesn't hide it's a mess to use the touch buttons...

OK, I'll give that a try, maybe it is okay.

You can click/tap somewhere outside the menu's to make the submenu dissapear.
You can also just remove the submenu items from the tiles to disable the submenu at all.

If there's a submenu present it will show it on press
I found another bug:

Try this with touch mode activated:
Config - Skin - Homescreen Tiles - Configure menu tiles
Add (new line will be added at the end)
Choose <Common> + Whatever
--> second to last line will be updated with your choice - last line remains empty

(Found with latest Titan beta + Kodi 14 on Android + ipad)

Same recipe within Windows --> everything works as expected - strange...
(2014-12-30, 00:33)d0wnl0rd Wrote: I found another bug:

Try this with touch mode activated:
Config - Skin - Homescreen Tiles - Configure menu tiles
Add (new line will be added at the end)
Choose <Common> + Whatever
--> second to last line will be updated with your choice - last line remains empty

(Found with latest Titan beta + Kodi 14 on Android + ipad)

Same recipe within Windows --> everything works as expected - strange...

Ah, I found this issue myself but blamed my very cheap/slow android tablet for that.
Apparently this is happening on more devices. Basically it's a timing issue and I'll try to resolve it.

Did you try with the latest 3.2.19 version of the skin ?
I did some rework on the menusystem to improve it's speed, that should be really noticable on devices like tablets.
My hope was with the .19 version that the issue was resolved but I don't have my tablet nearby to test it myself and all my other machines have too much power to simulate the issue (only occurs on slow systems)
Issue still exists in Beta 19. I have to investigate the topic some more, but I did not encounter the behavior at the submenu dialog, if you are adding an entry there... So I don't believe it's solely related to slow systems (though I can confirm that RPI without touch support enabled shows the same phenomenon).
(2014-12-30, 09:42)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Issue still exists in Beta 19. I have to investigate the topic some more, but I did not encounter the behavior at the submenu dialog, if you are adding an entry there... So I don't believe it's solely related to slow systems (though I can confirm that RPI without touch support enabled shows the same phenomenon).

It's a combination of the number of items in the list and the systems speed I guess...
I created a quick fix in the helperscript but I cannot test this for myself because I don't have my android tablet around.

Could you install the 1.4.3 version of the titanskin helper script from the beta repo and try again ?
Marcel,

The beta repo is announcing 1.4.3 is available but the zip that's downloaded has 1.4.0 on the addon.xml file and causing and unless update available loop :-)

Might want to double check the beta repo has the correct item and if so update its addon.xml to match.

Thanks - its beta so don't sweat it :-). We all (should) understand
(2014-12-30, 11:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-12-30, 09:42)d0wnl0rd Wrote: Issue still exists in Beta 19. I have to investigate the topic some more, but I did not encounter the behavior at the submenu dialog, if you are adding an entry there... So I don't believe it's solely related to slow systems (though I can confirm that RPI without touch support enabled shows the same phenomenon).

It's a combination of the number of items in the list and the systems speed I guess...
I created a quick fix in the helperscript but I cannot test this for myself because I don't have my android tablet around.

Could you install the 1.4.3 version of the titanskin helper script from the beta repo and try again ?

Looks much better now Big Grin
Tested on Android - iPad and RPI need still to be checked.

During the test I stumbled upon another one: the default for Add new - common - Video gives you the same submenu as for Music.
(2014-12-30, 12:51)d0wnl0rd Wrote: During the test I stumbled upon another one: the default for Add new - common - Video gives you the same submenu as for Music.
Hmm, that one I couldn't reproduce. Sure that didn't happen when the tile got overwritten in the previous version ?
Noticed in beta .26 that when your select audio options in player controls OSD the sliders for:

Audio
Audio amplification
Audio offset

Are not enabled / displaying on the iPad I was testing it on.
(2015-01-05, 08:37)mgonzales Wrote: Noticed in beta .26 that when your select audio options in player controls OSD the sliders for:

Audio
Audio amplification
Audio offset

I think those controls aren't available on a iPad and xbmc disables them.
(2015-01-05, 11:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 08:37)mgonzales Wrote: Noticed in beta .26 that when your select audio options in player controls OSD the sliders for:

Audio
Audio amplification
Audio offset

I think those controls aren't available on a iPad and xbmc disables them.

It acts as if they are there - I can adjust volume sliding where the controls are supposed to be.
(Well I only tried vol and vol amp).

I am going to bed now but tomorrow I will try it with confluence and see if they are enabled and visible.
(2015-01-05, 13:33)mgonzales Wrote: It acts as if they are there - I can adjust volume sliding where the controls are supposed to be.
(Well I only tried vol and vol amp).

Sorry, forgot to report back that I solved this issue a few days ago in the new beta

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin - Touchscreen support1