Switches to homescreen during playback
I recently have an issue with my Android black box switching back to the homescreen during playback (XBMC Gotham 13,2 and even with latest KODI). Any ideas? Happens at random times. Thought my remote might be doing it so I took out the batteries and still happening.
I've noticed the same error every once in a while.
I'm pretty sure this will happen if the network stream is interrupted. I was having the same issue and once I improved my wireless connection the problem vanished.
Just seen this after posting about my box booting back to the home screen.
A similar problem!
(2014-12-05, 21:58)ChipsAhoy Wrote: I'm pretty sure this will happen if the network stream is interrupted. I was having the same issue and once I improved my wireless connection the problem vanished.

I'm connected via ethernet... but I have been having problems with my network lately.

(2014-12-05, 23:54)dixons Wrote: Just seen this after posting about my box booting back to the home screen.
A similar problem!

I'm gonna turn on debug logging... see if I can resolve this problem.
(2014-12-05, 08:25)metaplane Wrote: I recently have an issue with my Android black box switching back to the homescreen during playback (XBMC Gotham 13,2 and even with latest KODI). Any ideas? Happens at random times. Thought my remote might be doing it so I took out the batteries and still happening.

An update... I removed the bluetooth dongle for the keyboard and mouse and so far no more issues. I'll post another update later.
Any update on this? I have had the same issue. Not the network. Not Bluetooth keyboard It is like kodi is receiving phantom controls.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switches to homescreen during playback0