OS X Live TV enabled, does not show up on menu
Equipment - 2009 Mac Pro, OS X 10.10.1, ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB

I am having problems with 14.0 Helix. I cannot get my Live TV to work. I have enabled Live TV, enabled PVR IPTV Simple Client and configured it. The Live TV function does not show up on menu. I restart Kodi, even rebooted my Mac and still does not show up on menu.

I had Gotham installed with Live TV enabled, enabled PVR IPTV Simple Client and configured. It would be on menu but would not show any channels when PVR configured.

Anybody with the same problem?
this seems to be across the board. I donnt know whats going on. I was using Openelec Beta and this started happening last night. I downgraded to Gotham and still the same thing.
Wonder whats up!!!
Not sure. I just tried it just now with IPTV Simple with a fresh install on OS X, and it didn't show up right away. I restarted Kodi and it said I had not enabled a PVR add-on (even though I had done so previously), so I re-enabled IPTV Simple and then it loaded the channels and showed up in the home screen. I don't think it should have done that at all, but check to see if IPTV Simple is still enabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV enabled, does not show up on menu0