Solved Custom Playlist Widget Issue
I made a gif:

https://gfycat.com/NegativeGorgeousHochstettersfrog
(2015-01-28, 03:57)anarchybomb88 Wrote: I made a gif:

https://gfycat.com/NegativeGorgeousHochstettersfrog

That's a known ... not really sure issue is the word. The widget areas aren't really designed for two items - they are designed for 10. The animation timing is what's causing that. There won't be a change to that.

On an entirely different note... I've now resolved the Favourites issue when RSS is enabled.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Fair enough, I though it should look the same as the other widgets. Thanks.
(2015-01-28, 04:11)anarchybomb88 Wrote: Fair enough, I though it should look the same as the other widgets. Thanks.

They'll all act that way with only two items in the list.

Aaaaah, now I get it. Yep it works fine with a bigger playlist. Sorry!
(2015-01-28, 04:47)anarchybomb88 Wrote: Aaaaah, now I get it. Yep it works fine with a bigger playlist. Sorry!

Smile It's designed for 4-10 in mind, so less than that will produce the result you see.

This is indeed a much appreciated fix Smile which means one less file to modify after each update.

I’m still having problems with the music widget when using custom smart playlists. For example if you create a smart playlist based on 10 tracks or 10 artists for mp3 files then it will only display those if they have a album id3 tag and will display a blank-widget if they are not part of an album. Unfortunately for us with huge singels-collection or with music-files without any album tags that music-widget section will still be blank. But I guess that’s expected, especially since the widget is called “Featured/New/Recommended AlbumsSmile
(2015-01-29, 22:50)AhuraMazda Wrote: This is indeed a much appreciated fix Smile which means one less file to modify after each update.

Your git source?

(2015-01-29, 22:56)Piers Wrote: [Your git source?

Greetings! I was referring to your bugfix on this issue “3.44.15: Fixes Home widget Playlist items", all the home widgets can load custom smart playlists without any issues now. Unfourtunatley I’m not signed up on github.com, I thought that site was only for developers or perhaps I misunderstood your question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Playlist Widget Issue0