• 3(current)
WIP Playstation 4 Skin
@Damac10 : I will! Smile
I am still looking in to this, and I am aiming for it to show your own games that you have on
advanced launcher. At the moment it just has a few games that I have placed there linking it
to youtube videos.
1.-In the next update I will add a favourites button in to the settings and add an option for
a favourites button to appear in the quick nav and XMB. I was going to add this in to the
last update but I completely forgot about it.
2.-Yeah sure, in the next update I will add in an option for the user to set the transparency
percentage.
3.-Yeah I will be adding in some more views in one of the next updates, at the moment I am fixing
some of the problems that I have found.
4.- I will add in an option for a custom items bar in the next update, I was going to add this in
to the previous update but I was focusing on getting this skin working properly on Helix.
The next update should hopefully be coming out in a few days or so.
Hahaha thanks!! Merry Christmas!

@left4dog : Sure! When the main tiles on the home screen aren't appearing, this probably means that you have
nothing in your XBMC favourites. If you enable another skin and add anything in to your favourites,
a video addon or something then this should make everything load up properly. If your "what's new"
section isn't loading then this probably means that there is nothing in your movie library.
This should all be fixed in the next update.
Rubs Hands!! Skin is really progressing quickly. Like how fast it responds and with last polish and tweaks its going to be awesome ..Becoming my Number 1 skin !!!! Cool
the skin looks awesome Smile but when i go to homepage i see two white ring and not the home page. I have added a lot of thing in my favourite folder but nothing.
I use Kodi Helix 14 and i have downloaded "helix release 7 full".
help me Sad
Hi @toyota12303 . Sometimes when loading a stream or video etc. The background becomes pitch black during load . Other times not. If you need to see text in background its not possible. Would it be possible in the Transparency setting you thinking of implementing to allow us to adjust this visibility. I just like to see my media and fanart 'all the time'....lol..Thanks
@toyota12303
Hello Bro Smile
I have a problem in version 13.2 Gotham
I cant see letters or this is loading all time plz fix it for me Smile
@Simi5599 : Thanks! Smile If you download the file I have linked below and copy it to your skins 720p folder
then that should hopefully fix the problem.

@Damac10 : Hey Damac10, Yeah I was having this problem on mine too, I have now changed it
so that it uses the same overlay as in the home screen. So when you tweak the transparency in the settings
it will change both overlays. This will be included in the next update coming out in a couple days.

@M0kry : Hey M0kry, If you download the file I have linked below and copy it to your skins 720p folder then
that should hopefully fix the problem.

For anyone having the spinning wheel problem, this will be displayed when it can't display your favorites or your library items.
This will probably mean that you don't have any favorites & movies or that the required scripts aren't installed
or working. When installing this skin you should install it from the addons section - install from zip, as
this will install any required services.

If you download the file I have linked below and copy it to the skins 720p folder then it should
now display the main tiles and XMB bar even if it can't get your favorites or movies.

Download Fix
@toyota12303 Its all coming together nicely...We just making work for you with our requests...lol...On Android when selecting enable shell it opens to the file directory. Sure this works for PC. On Android if it opened like the Program menu we could choose the Android Apps and then select the Android Browser as the Browser to launch.
Same would work for games as shortcut to launch games from within Kodi. By opening Programs menu which includes Android apps menu we could shortcut Android Games for quick launch from KODI. Possible to implement in skin by making a option where one selects what must open in shell menu. Directory or Programs etc similar to Music settings that lets you select to open to latest added or music addons etc.

Hope this makes sense..Cheers
thank you toyota12303
@Damac10 : Thanks! lol
I will have to take a look in to this and see how to do it. I've never really worked with Android much so I'm not too sure if it's possible.

The next update should hopefully be released next week some time as I have been really busy lately and haven't been able to work on this skin very much.
(2015-01-08, 01:30)toyota12303 Wrote: @Damac10 : Thanks! lol
I will have to take a look in to this and see how to do it. I've never really worked with Android much so I'm not too sure if it's possible.

The next update should hopefully be released next week some time as I have been really busy lately and haven't been able to work on this skin very much.
Thanks ..Good to see you still alive...lol..No rush..We appreciate the hard work that goes into skins. Can even be done via favourites. On Android you can favourite Android apps inside KODI . So if we have option to select favourites in Shell we can favourite the android broswer and games etc to be launched from within Kodi...Works with other old skins. You need a Android Tv Box!!!!!
Any progress @toyota12303 !!! You got too many skins on the go!! LOL...Thanks and dont forget your day job!!!
man superb theme.but please make a update and make game launcher more awesome.....or make a theme for just gaming with a very good game launcher
@toyota12303 man you have did a great work here are some suggestion but at first add all the required addon on you post this is very important for us
and suggestion 1)make game launcher more cool just like ps3 game launcher or add different choices i mean modes well i want a super cool game launcher if you know a type then please add in your next update
2) do something help me i want to use kodi with my gamepad zebronics wireless game pad
3) you are going to be famous because i am sharing you theme in my fb group i have 9000 members but please help me i think you are a pro
how can i enable web browser please help........also remove that game thumblin image frame please just add blur instead of that frame
(2014-12-12, 00:51)toyota12303 Wrote: Thanks!! Big Grin
Hmmm I have just tested out this skin on another monitor that was 1280x720 and everything seemed to be okay on there. Would you be able to post a screenshot of the problem ?
I haven't been able to improve the custom items feature in this update as I have had to change around a lot of other things, at the moment they will still show on the XMB bar and there are also icons for them. In the next update I will add a separate menu for custom items that you will be able to enable in the skin settings + I will add in a favorites button on the XMB bar as I forgot to add that in. Hahah Yeah! If only it could! lol

The latest update has just been released! - See the changelog for a list of new features.
Download link is available on the first post. I have also included a little tutorial on how to use PS3 themes in this skin for anyone who wants to use this feature.

Make sure that you delete the previous theme before installing this one!

dude here is a very important think which is missing when i play a video and then press back to see my collection there is only the sound i want that the video should be shown in the background instead of the theme wallpaper and a cool widget to show at the home whats playing or whats going on.

also there should a cool weather app for your awesome ps4 theme ,...........and there should be a custom rss option where we could get latest gaming news
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 4 Skin9