One tiny thing I need help figure out
Hey Guys,

I Successfully got LiveTV working with ServerWMC and Verizon FiOS. Its awesome, I don't even notice the channel change time!

Anyway, on a regular DVR cable box, when you Rewind liveTV, there is a "Live TV" button you can press to jump back to the current Live TV broadcast.

I have the playpvrtv function mapped to a button, but AFAIK, that doesn't do the trick.

How can I do that in XBMC?
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
I don't think it's possible to do that at the moment.
You could always press the stop button and then start the channel stream again. That'll take you straight to the live section. Or fast forward at 32x to get back to the live point
(2014-12-11, 18:03)Talguy Wrote: You could always press the stop button and then start the channel stream again. That'll take you straight to the live section. Or fast forward at 32x to get back to the live point

Hmm, I wonder if something like this could be triggered by a script that was mapped to the remote. I don't know much about python and the available options in Kodi for PVR, though. Something like "stop, then resume whatever the previous PVR channel was". I'm guessing probably not possible to reliably figure out what the last channel was for all situations, but it might be a temp solution. Something that just went "stop" then "select/play" for whatever is still highlighted in the GUI.
I could definitely script this in eventghost since there is a kodi json plugin available for that software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One tiny thing I need help figure out0