Guide has wrong channel Number
I am not sure if this is an XBMC, skin or PVR addin issue. Thought I would start here and ask for guidance.

I am running Gotham on Windows with AEON NOX Gotham. If you are watching live TV, and you press the guide buttonthe channel that is highlighted in the guide is not the current TV channel.. The current channel in the page of channels displayed but I would have expected the current channel to be highlighted.

Who (skin, xbmc, pvr addin) should I ask to try and get this addressed?
All I can tell you for sure is that it's not the addon. I think I would try the skin authors next, assuming they are responsive.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
IIRC, this happened to me in Gotham as well. I can tell you it doesn't happen in Helix with Nox. I'm not sure which was to blame however.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Sounds like a skin issue but given that Helix has many changes in this area, probably notm much interest in working on Gotham compliant skins.

scott s.
Thanks for the comments. I haven't moved to Helix as my main HTPC is used by everyone. Don't what to risk breakage.
Take Care

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guide has wrong channel Number0