movie settings
hi, hope yous can help me.what it is im trying to sort my movies out in order. i:e the hobbit ive tried all ways and carnt seem to get it sorted,in my list it keeps putting the second movie first and the first movie second,ive tried changing settings but it always the same result.
cheers
(2014-12-08, 12:18)reilly nufc Wrote: hi, hope yous can help me.what it is im trying to sort my movies out in order. i:e the hobbit ive tried all ways and carnt seem to get it sorted,in my list it keeps putting the second movie first and the first movie second,ive tried changing settings but it always the same result.
cheers

You can try context menu > manage > edit sort title or changing the sort to year ascending in the side menu depending on what result you are after.
ive tried that mike but it still dosnt sort it
thanks for the reply
(2014-12-08, 12:34)reilly nufc Wrote: ive tried that mike but it still dosnt sort it
thanks for the reply

Would you mind providing some screenshots or more info regarding your setup? You would need to be in library mode and not using an addon for this to be effective.
ive fixed it mike,i have to go through title in movies.
thanks for your help.
(2014-12-08, 12:54)reilly nufc Wrote: ive fixed it mike,i have to go through title in movies.
thanks for your help.

Glad you figured it out, enjoy!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie settings0