WIP SubLime subtitle cleaner
Description:
SubLime is a subtitle cleaner for Kodi,
Most parts of my media center are automated, including grabbing subtitles. However, sometimes the apps get it wrong, or maybe there just isn't another decent or correctly synched subtitle available. And there's no point in having an automated system when you still need to hand pick subtitles from the web.

Current Version:
v1.6.3

Code:
You can grab the code from Github

Usage:
You can find the settings under Settings>Addons>Services>Sublime, see the readme for more detailed info

SubLime will automatically run whenever you start playback.
Or you can disable the autoclean function and decide for yourself whether or not you want to clean the subs.

You can tell SubLime which of the following elements you want to clean:
  • Hearing impaired markup between parenthesis (...) or braces [...]
  • Song lyrics (if between musical characters -> ♩♪♫♭♮♯ )
  • Dash ( - ) prefixes)
  • Text+colon ( : ) prefixes)
  • Font tags ( <font> )
  • Advertisements and download source ( Subtitles downloaded from www.OpenSubtitles.org , Best watched using Open Subtitles MKV Player, etc )

Tips:
  • I recommend keeping the "Keep source" option enabled while testing so you always have a copy in case something is not working as expected. (Or at least until you feel more comfortable with the script)

Readme:
https://github.com/tlverwijst/SubLime/bl.../README.md

Tested on Gotham (13.1) on Windows 8.1 and Raspbmc

Let me know what you think, how it could be improved, what is, and what isn't working. (Please check the Known issues before reporting a bug)
*sorry cant delete this post :S *
Anyone gave this a try already?

I made a couple updates in the meantime (see above), so now its running a bit smoother

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SubLime subtitle cleaner0