Video Not working, audio does.
Shocked 
I'm on my Huawei Tablet after I just bought my android box(which works great!)
So I installed an add-on etc, but the problem's is that whenever I play a movie, the video is all messed up whilst the audio works properly. I also tried different movies and different links with different resolutions (HD/SD/DVD) but still the same results. I supposedly attached a printscreen of what's going on in the imgur link.
Somebody can please tell me what's wrong? Thankyou !

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Aside from Castle looking a little pale in that screen shot, it looks fine to me.
The flag's a bit glitchy too.
But seriously can you help me haha?
I can't tell if we're being asked to support a pirate addon or not.

edit: Also, this doesn't belong in general discussion, as it seems to be an Android specific support thread to me. So I've moved it.
Thanks for moving the thread but I didn't know where to post it and I'm getting used to it now.
I guess it's not a pirated add-on. It's name is Genesis(if Iremember correctly/go movies on my android box. It's one of the first addons listed when installing an addon. This problem happens also with other addons/movie/links
Thanks
That's a pirate add-on. Not one of ours. Can't help you with that, sorry. If you can reproduce the issue with an XBMC.org/Kodi.tv add-on, then we can help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Not working, audio does.0