• 40(current)
ODROID-C1 from Hardkernel is a $35 Development Board powered by AMLogic S805
Just tried Kodi krypton on Android version and it runs really good.
(2016-12-22, 01:02)discovery Wrote: Just tried Kodi krypton on Android version and it runs really good.

Thanks for the Info Smile

Just that I was hoping to get a libreelec image for the C1+ with Kodi 17 so I could also use inputstream for Amazon Prime, especially as there seems to be libreelec 7.90 test builds for Amlogic S805 boxes in the liobreelec forum.
See here: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-2158.html, so I was hoping maybe this can be used by wrxtasy Smile
Still a very nice capable 1080p - 8bit HEVC Kodi media player the 'ol C1(+) Smile

LibreELEC 8.0.0 - Kodi Krypton 17.1 RC released

Time to have a look at this Inputstream business next....and sneak into Raybuntu's LE Addons Repo.. Wink

Thanks Wrxtasy, My C1 is rebirth again. Tried it last night, it's still amazing fast, smooth with the new Kodi skin. Rofl
Unfortunately I haven't found a version of Kodi Jarvis that does correct switching on 1080p on 24, in Android.
Reviving this old thread. Should the C1 play hvec 10bit videos? Unfortunately it doesn't in my case.
(2018-06-01, 17:33)discovery Wrote: Reviving this old thread. Should the C1 play hvec 10bit videos? Unfortunately it doesn't in my case.
 Think the C1 was 8-bit HEVC only, with the C2 adding 10-bit HEVC functionality?
Had a bit of a play with this 'ol favourite in the last few days.
It's been doing duties over the last number of years as a TvHeadend server.

So I ended up tweaking and getting LibreELEC 9.0 & Kodi Leia 18.7 running on it, see HERE (click)

Still works nicely as a 8bit 1080p media player Smile

(2020-07-24, 15:34)wrxtasy Wrote: Had a bit of a play with this 'ol favourite in the last few days.
It's been doing duties over the last number of years as a TvHeadend server.

So I ended up tweaking and getting LibreELEC 9.0 & Kodi Leia 18.7 running on it, see HERE (click)

Still works nicely as a 8bit 1080p media player Smile
Hahaha, time for a little nostalgia............

I am having a dose of that also........... Cranked up my old TV........

A bit of Nostalgia
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID-C1 from Hardkernel is a $35 Development Board powered by AMLogic S8051