music library mode not available in kodi (with mysql)
Music 
Hi,

I am using a mysql database both for my movies and for my music, and until gotham there haven't been any problems.
But since the update to kodi (rc2 and now rc3) I won't get my music library to work. I have no problems with my video library, all have been updated to the new table in the DB without any problems. And the table for the music library has also been updated without any problems in the database.
In Kodi (both under Windows and on my Raspberry) I can see all my music files (folder structure), so the source is ok.
But I cannot find any way to activate the library mode for my music. The point "library mode" is always greyed out, and if I go directly to the library mode, there are no entries.
Also a manual update of the library didn't help.

Any suggestions anybody?!

Thanks!
OK, I got it running now.
My solution: the old music database (in my case database table MyMusic46) somehow seemed to have an error.
Updating of this database to MyMusic48 worked, but this database obviously was not ok.
I first had to completely delete the old database so that Kodi had a chance to create a complete new one. This way I had the possibility to add my media files to the new library.

best regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music library mode not available in kodi (with mysql)0