Submenu Fanart
I just installed this skin, and I think it's beautiful.

I was wondering, though, if it's possible to have different fanart for submenus on the home screen ie., I use a smart playlist for TV, with specific fanart; I'd like to make a cartoons submenu (smart playlist), but have different fanart for that when it's highlighted, etc. How is that possible, is it possible?

Thanks and sorry if there is a simple solution.
You can with custom sub-menu items, not sure about the pre-set ones. You can always re-create the main sub-menu items with custom sub-menu items and then add a fanart background to them.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-12-11, 18:18)ShadowTek Wrote: You can with custom sub-menu items, not sure about the pre-set ones. You can always re-create the main sub-menu items with custom sub-menu items and then add a fanart background to them.

How do I do it with custom submenus? For example, if I want to have a submenu labeled "documentaries," with specific fanart. I understand how to create a smart playlist for a home menu item and how to add a smart playlist as a submenu, but I can't figure out how to give a submenu specific art.
Which Aeon Nox are you using?

The way I always do it is after you make the custom sub menu and add it to the menu you want, you goto (under settings) customize main menu. then you simply click on the submenu item, if its a default item, it will simply x it out or activate it, but if its a custom sub menu item, you should get a popup instead, on that will be an option to add a fanart.

For example:

My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-12-12, 15:44)ShadowTek Wrote: Which Aeon Nox are you using?

The way I always do it is after you make the custom sub menu and add it to the menu you want, you goto (under settings) customize main menu. then you simply click on the submenu item, if its a default item, it will simply x it out or activate it, but if its a custom sub menu item, you should get a popup instead, on that will be an option to add a fanart.

Thanks for the help. The way in which you have yours setup is exactly how I want mine. I'm using Aeon NOX 5.5.6, and it looks like they've removed the option to designate a specific fanart for submenu items--a real shame. I guess I need to wait for an update and hopefully they'll include it again in future releases.
Can this be done with aeon nox 5.1.5 as cant see option to customize home screen furniture?

Thanks for any info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Submenu Fanart0