Cannot createmusic library
I have XBMC Gotham running on an openelec media player and I want to nuild I library with about 6000 mp3files which areon my WD mycloud. for some reason I cannot build a library in XBMC. I can access all the files seperately, but not using Library Mode. If I scan the folder, it starts but basically does not move forward with scanning, until after a while it stops scanning without any results. Does anyone have a solution? I tried all the steps in the tutorial, including adding the share to the library via the options menu, cleaning the library etc. Unfortunatly the library option in the menu on the left side of the screen remains grey.
Can you provide a full Debug Log while trying to scrape please
The debug is pretty long. You want me to put all information in this thread?
in a pastebin, with a link, like Debug Log tells
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Sorry, misunderstood that part. Here's the link:
Maybe you don't have enough unsupported or pirating add-ons installed?
Deactivate all EPG or Live TV addons, remove all those banned addons and repositories and grab a new (and then of course smaller) logfile.
Its faster to rename your current userdata (wiki) and try again.

No one on their right mind (certainly not me) is going to support that current wacked out configuration with all that trash installed.
Unsupported and pirating add-ons. Just bought this thing new and plugged it in two days ago. Anyway will remove them and come up with a new log, but this may take a while.
Your box as is is not supported here...

You have two solutions,

1) Rename your userdata (wiki) which will automatically remove all that nonsense and try again.

Or

2) Go ask the people who sold you this box for support.

All this pre installed rubbish is likely causing the issue...
OK. Will go for the userdata option and let you know if this worked. Will also contact the eBay store where I bought this. Feels like a bit of a rip-off.
(2014-12-12, 21:16)Frank2000 Wrote: . Feels like a bit of a rip-off.

When a seller promises you'll get all the latest movies or otherwise paid content for free, you probably should be suspicious.

You may be able to re-install a pure XBMC or OpenELEC yourself, depending on the type of hardware it is.
The userdata trick worked and its buidling the library right now. Thanks to you all. And yes, I should have paid more attention, Was triggered by the fact that this box had "pure linux".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot createmusic library0