No display mode option
No display option and I am stuck in window mode , so the picture of movies is to the left. I am on the midnight hardware . And on the lastest kodi too as from 9th December . No keyboard as just use remote control pad. But just downloaded an app for iPhone which has keyboard . Also no audio options either, cannot access
Anyone can help pleaseHuh?
Please try to be a little patient. This is a international forum where community members help their peers and people are not here 24 hours a day.

Try to login via ssh or remove your guisettings.xml from userdata (wiki) folder, that should cure your problem.
I've removed guisettings and they are still not highlighted for me to change it. What else is there to do? Thanks for your help
Actually guisettings keeps coming back after I deleted it too.
Yes, guisettings will be recreated, you need to stop xbmc from running, delete the file, restart xbmc.

This will fix the video in the corner issue, for the audio settings you need to post more information, like a Debug log (wiki) and screenshots and what you expecting to see that doesnt show up.
(2014-12-12, 19:34)uNiversal Wrote: Yes, guisettings will be recreated, you need to stop xbmc from running, delete the file, restart xbmc.

This will fix the video in the corner issue, for the audio settings you need to post more information, like a Debug log (wiki) and screenshots and what you expecting to see that doesnt show up.

Ok I stopped kodi from working forced stop, then deleted guisettings. Started kodi again and still cannot change the display mode. Starting to think I havnt installed kodi right, I could watch films on it last night through navi x, only problem was the picture .
I have deleted the old xbmc , and uninstalled kodi too. Then reinstalled kodi , now I cannot even get navi x or ice films add on (not there). It's all gone wrong ?
Ok got my addons back and more using fusion. But my problem is still there no option for display so it's still in window mode. And also audio output has no option ever
Glad you solved your issues.

Here's something for you to read http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
http://kodi.wiki/view/Fusion

Now good bye!
I have FIXED the problem just to let everyone know = settings-video-accelaration-decoding method- Turn To SOFTWARE, exit kodi and restart.
Now video will be in middle of screen.
I am having the same issue. Could someone please help me fix this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No display mode option1