Checkmark and minus overlay for video thumbs in PM3
The default OverlayUnwatched.png and OverlayWatched.png don't look all that great to me. The checkmark seems to have too much of a big boxy feel for my tastes and the minus sign makes no sense because it should be obvious if there isn't a checkmark then you haven't watched it yet.

Anyways... I'm just throwing out a suggestion to maybe change it to something else.

Here's what I did:

OverlayWatched.png

OverlayUnwatched.png
if you're feeling nice, maybe release that in XPR format so people can easily use it as a theme Wink it can't be more than a couple KB
Only 3kb. Smile I couldn't find a good host to upload the xpr to. This one makes you wait 15 seconds before you can download it:

http://www.hostclip.com/download.php?fil...516bab9507
Just bumping this thread to reiterate my suggestion. Smile

I love all the new view options in the latest builds. I'm running T3CH 2007-03-18 and all the new modes like DVD Icons and having the plot synopsis automatically show as you hover over the artwork is awesome.

The only thing I still think needs to be changed is that default checkmark and minus mark. Especially the minus because it just isn't needed at all. It should be obvious if there isn't a checkmark, the movie isn't watched. Not that it is a huge deal, just one minor thing I think would make PM3 even better. It is by far my favorite XBMC skin.
I'll think/consult about removing the not watched one but the watched one will probably keep its old image
Ok unwatched overlay has been removed enjoy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Checkmark and minus overlay for video thumbs in PM30