some video thumbnails not showing?
Hi,

I just set up Aeon Nox on my FireTV with TVMC installed. In Aeon Nox's settings, I selected "Random video fanart" for the item background of every item on the TVMC main menu. Basically whenever I'm on the main menu anywhere, I want to see a slideshow of fanart from all my tv shows and movies.

That MOSTLY works. It'll show two or three fanarts in slideshow fashion. But then it'll throw in a "blank", as if the fanart in question was simply blank (black screen).

Any ideas what might be going on here?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Sounds like some of your videos don't have any fanart. You'll just get a blank screen when those get selected I think.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
oh...duh Smile That's quite possible I suppose. I'll run Artwork Downloader and see if that fixes it. Thanks..
OK...now it's working a little TOO well Wink It works great on the home menu, but I'm also seeing my downloaded fanart as the background to the System menus! I just want the fanarts to show on the main menu, not once I click on a main menu item...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some video thumbnails not showing?0