Set multiple content for single folder source?..
So in my case I am connecting to my server through FTP. My files are a mix of TV shows and movies, when I set the content in the folder options I can only check either movies or tv shows and not both. So if I set TV Shows as folder content then only TV shows will be tagged and if I set Movies in folder content or the movies will be tagged. I was wondering if there's a way where I can set a single folder to scrape tags for multiple content, i.e. movies and tv shows?... Hope that made some sort of sense.
no, please setup your directories correctly and separate tv shows and movies into separate directories.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2014-12-14, 05:17)lrusak Wrote: no, please setup your directories correctly and separate tv shows and movies into separate directories.

Ah, thats what I thought. Problem is I'd then have to sort all my files like that on my servers side. And seeing as how I have quite a few TV shows on it through out the week that automatically download, that'd be more of a hassle then it'd be worth to me. Thank you for your reply though.
Meh, set it up correctly once and you won't have to do it again.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set multiple content for single folder source?..0