Playback Failed error at end of playback
I've searched the forums and see this very same error reported under Linux "Playback failed, see log for more details". I get the same message regardless of skin and with no additional addons installed. Clean install of Kodi RC3 gives the same results using Confluence skin.

Happens so far on all ISO images regardless of TV Show or Movie. The Movie / TV Shows plays, I have full sound and visual with no problems what-so-ever. At the end (genually during the credits) within a min from the very end of the file I get the "Playback failed, see log for details".

Hopefully someone can make sense of the below. Please note that I left the Settings in Kodi as default when I did this test, after making changes suggested in the Linux thread ie Passthrough sound etc, video outputs, the error was still there.

1. Using Kodi RC3
2. Windows 7 Ultimate x64
3. Intel i7 920 CPU
4. 24GB Ram
5. Clean install (no userdata created) of Kodi RC3 using Confluence skin. Added ISO location (TV Shows to test with clean install).
6. No additional devices installed, tested on my PC.
7. Full Debug log attached. The link 'http://xbmclogs.com/' no longer works, so I attached below.

Kodi log within .zip - 16kb

Addition Information for Media Playback Problems (Video, Audio)

1. Video Card is an Nvidia GTX 650 with driver version 344.65
2. Audio device, on board soundcard (Realtek) Drivers 6.0.1.6251
3. MediaInfo output. As this is an ISO of my actual DVD, it only displays the below in Text view in MediaInfo.

General
Complete name : E:\BACKUP\XBMC TVShows\Arrow\Season 1\101 Pilot.iso
Format : ISO 9660
File size : 1.20 GiB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback Failed error at end of playback0