Install 14 RC3
Hi. I see when trying to install nightly from within 13.2, why do the nightlies stop in April 2014? Anyway, after installing the latest April 28 nightly, I get a popup stating that you are using an old version and should upgrade to 14 RC3. How do I do this? Thanks.
Download the latest release candidate from http://openelec.tv/ - you want the "tar" version (so *NOT* the "diskimage" version). Download it, copy it to the Upgrade folder on your device (enter your IP address into Windows File Explorer) and then reboot the Pi - you'll be on the latest build.

Ideally, you should start with a fresh setup when switching from 13.x to 14.x, so if you experience problems it may be best to re-image your device.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Great. will do. Thanks for the help.
Wow. That was a little headache. Articles failed to mention sdcard needs to be a fat partition in order to work when using sdcard create command. I had all partitioned ext4 and kept erroring out in the process. Anyway, all up and running now. THanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install 14 RC30