seasons not being detected.
xbmc is not detecting all seasons of my shows... some shows are missing seasons... its all scene releases with original nfos
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_management#Naming_files
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
i cant rename anything its all scene release
Our naming conventions should be compatible with that. Either something is wrong with the naming, the folder containing the files, or something in the NFO files is messed up. That should give you a hint on where to start looking.
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia is the main folder name
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S04.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-CLUE is a sub folder
then Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S04E01.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-CLUE
inside that folder are the rar files and sfv and nfo

i tried changing the folder name to just season.04 that didnt help...
How is the rar file named?
clue-sun401.r00
clue-sun401.r01
clue-sun401.r02
etc etc etc
ah, multi-part rar's. It might even be something that should work in XBMC/Kodi, but things seem to get a lot muddier when there's multi-part rar's involved.
all my rars are multi-part
so ned scott u got any ideasHuh
I have a folder for each show like Star Trek The Next Generation then inside that folder for seasons like Season 1, Season 7. The inside each season folder I name the files S01E01 or S07E26 (depending on the season number and episode number). This keeps everything organized and also scrapes perfectly.

For multi part files, I would name it like S07E25E26 (a single video file that has both episodes 25 and 26).

Hope this helps.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
its just not detecting all my seasons... for its always sunny in Philadelphia its not detecting season 4... for 24 its not detecting season 7... and others too im not gonna list all of them

the main folder is called Its.Always.Sunny.In.Philadelphia
inside that folder is 8 folders...
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S01.DVDRip.XviD-NODLABS
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S02.DVDRip.XviD-NODLABS
Its.Always.Sunny.In.Philadelphia.S03.DVDRip.XviD-NOLABS
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S04.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-CLUE
etc etc etc

inside each folder is like this

Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S01E01.DVDRip.XviD-NODLABS
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S01E02.DVDRip.XviD-NODLABS
Its.Always.Sunny.in.Philadelphia.S01E03.DVDRip.XviD-NODLABS

inside each folder is the rar files .nfo and sfv
iasip.s01e01.dvdrip.xvid-nodlabs.r00
iasip.s01e01.dvdrip.xvid-nodlabs.r01
iasip.s01e01.dvdrip.xvid-nodlabs.r02
etc etc etc
iasip.s01e01.dvdrip.xvid-nodlabs.nfo
unzip your damn rar's!
nah i share it for scene i cant...
unfortunately, you have been lied to, are not part of the scene.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
seasons not being detected.0