Sorting issue.
Is there a way to sort by title only? For whatever reason it seems to sort by file type first- then alphabetically. Most of my titles are video_ts folders.. I also have several nested folders for box sets, and those seem to get broken out as well..

I'm using this on a Nexus Player btw.. Works great except for a few known glitches, but was very happy to find out that this plays my video_ts folders perfectly.. This is shaping up to be a good replacement for my aging HTPC..
Bring up the lefthand sidebar menu for the default skin (Confluence) and set "sort by" to "file".
(2014-12-14, 21:36)Ned Scott Wrote: Bring up the lefthand sidebar menu for the default skin (Confluence) and set "sort by" to "file".

Thanks but that makes no change.. All my .AVI folders are alphabetically grouped separately, MKV folders are alphabetically grouped separately, and all my video_ts folders are alphabetically grouped separately, and all my nested folders are still broken out as well. I'm trying to have it sort by movie name regardless of the type of file or whether they are nested folders.
I just tried it and it mixes the folders with the files when sorting by "File" and not by "Name". What version are you using?
(2014-12-15, 03:36)Ned Scott Wrote: I just tried it and it mixes the folders with the files when sorting by "File" and not by "Name". What version are you using?

I'm using Kodi 14.0 RC3 on my Nexus Player.

All my movies are in individual folders. Each folder is named the title of the movie with the movie files (video_ts, AVI, WMV, etc) contained in each folder. .. I say this just in the event that may be the issue..

Thanks for your help..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorting issue.0