Req Default Web Interface - All seasons view?
I was playing with the default web interface for TV show view last night (OpenElec RC2 running on a Rasp Pi, viewed over wifi from my Win7 PC via Chrome) and noticed something a little odd.

When viewing a folder containing BBC documentaries scraped via thetvdb.com, with all of the programs in .mp4 format contained in a single "BBC Documentaries" folder. On the default web interface I have the drop-down box available to show each of the different seasons (by year in this case, as that's how tvdb sorts them with each year being a season). However there wasn't an "all" option available to simply view the a ful list of all (basically the content of the folder in this case).

Am I missing something, or is such an option just not there? If so could it be added in (in which case I'm not sure is this the right place to ask)? All the scraping data etc is there, it's just the view all seasons option that seems oddly AWOL.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default Web Interface - All seasons view?0