Volume Indicator Keeps Popping Up
I just installed the latest version of Kodi onto my OUYA this morning. Everything is working perfectly except that there is a volume indicator that keeps appearing at the top of the screen intermittently.

...I haven't been able to figure out why. It seems completely random. Sometimes It'll appear every minute, sometimes not again for another 3 or 4 minutes.

Is there anyway to simply disable it?
May have figured it out.

...I just discovered that the right analog stick on the OUYA controller will make the volume go up and down (even though it doesn't actually work, all it does it mute the audio when it reaches zero). I turned the controller off and have been using Yatze to move around the menus and play files. No volume indicator has appeared at all.

I think the OUYA controller may have a big dead zone and rocking the controller a bit too much will cause it to trigger the volume indicator. Would be nice if I could still disable that completely but hey, problem more or less solved. Smile
You could disable it with a custom joystick keymap.
I am having the same issue with kodi on my laptop!!! I have tryed disabling the joystick and mouse to see if it would keep it from popping up but is didn't help. PLEAS HELP!!!! DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Volume Indicator Keeps Popping Up0