Milkdrop + Fanart
Helix Beta
How do I enable this option? Doesn't seem to be a an option in the Osd menu and not seeing anything in the settings menu. Thanks.
To be more clear it's fanart of the artist displayed while milkdrop is playing. This is pre-enabled with skins like Aeon nox.
(2014-12-15, 20:59)Tennyten Wrote: To be more clear it's fanart of the artist displayed while milkdrop is playing. This is pre-enabled with skins like Aeon nox.

In Titan it's also on by default. That fanart is provided by the so called "Artist slideshow" addon.

The setting to toggle it off is in skin settings --> general skin settings --> disable the Now playing background

That setting controls wether to see the playing vide background and the artist slideshows.

You can decide for yourself if you also want to use a visualisation like milkdrop.

Myself I disabled the visualisation and only use the artist slidehow but that's a personal choice.
(2014-12-16, 00:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 20:59)Tennyten Wrote: To be more clear it's fanart of the artist displayed while milkdrop is playing. This is pre-enabled with skins like Aeon nox.

In Titan it's also on by default. That fanart is provided by the so called "Artist slideshow" addon.

The setting to toggle it off is in skin settings --> general skin settings --> disable the Now playing background

That setting controls wether to see the playing vide background and the artist slideshows.

You can decide for yourself if you also want to use a visualisation like milkdrop.

Myself I disabled the visualisation and only use the artist slidehow but that's a personal choice.

hmmm... rotating art seems to only work in tv shows but not music.
Artist slideshow is enabled. Disable Now Playing background is not toggled off.
(2014-12-16, 01:54)Tennyten Wrote: hmmm... rotating art seems to only work in tv shows but not music.

Strange, on my setups it's working great.
Did you check if the addon "artist slideshow" is enabled and setup correctly ?

What do you see ? Only the milkdrop or nothing at all ?

What do you mean by rotating art for tvshows ?

Just to be sure... you mean rotating artwork while playing music right ?
(2014-12-16, 03:37)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 01:54)Tennyten Wrote: hmmm... rotating art seems to only work in tv shows but not music.

Strange, on my setups it's working great.
Did you check if the addon "artist slideshow" is enabled and setup correctly ?

What do you see ? Only the milkdrop or nothing at all ?

What do you mean by rotating art for tvshows ?

Just to be sure... you mean rotating artwork while playing music right ?

While playing music I only see milkdrop with no artist artwork but if I switch to Aeon I can see rotating fanart for the artist i'm playing through the milkdrop images. The settings for artist slideshow seem to be the same between the two skins. I haven't set up either just enabled the addon.

Are there additional steps for setup?
(2014-12-16, 06:23)Tennyten Wrote: While playing music I only see milkdrop with no artist artwork but if I switch to Aeon I can see rotating fanart for the artist i'm playing through the milkdrop images. The settings for artist slideshow seem to be the same between the two skins. I haven't set up either just enabled the addon.

Are there additional steps for setup?

Ah, I discovered an error in the skin, just fixed it.
The fix will be available in the new beta, available later tonight.
Working like a charm!
(2014-12-17, 03:11)Tennyten Wrote: Working like a charm!

Great, thanks for reporting back!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Milkdrop + Fanart0