please help: install lastest XBMC to XIOS Media Play box
Hi, Hope someone can help me.
I am currently using XBMC 12.0 installed in XIOS Media Play box, now lots of add-ons do not support version 12.0 any more. I need to update the XBMC version. How can I install the latest XBMC step by step or where can I find the instruction? really appreciate any help. Thanks.
You have to be aware that some of the addons which worked in Froodo might not work in Gotham or Helix as well.

Which specific addons you are talking about?
David1977, thank you very much for your reply.
I am talking about 1channel. The addon developer told me that 1channel does not support XBMC version 12.0 any longer. So i need to download the latest XBMC for XIOS DS Media Play. can you help? thanks again.
Here we go....

Did you read this in red on the forum headline?:

Quote:Posts requesting support for Piracy video streaming add-ons will be removed.
The list of the more common add-ons that will result in this can be found in the wiki: Banned_add-ons

http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons

1channel isn´t supported in here for any version of XBMC/Kodi. It's not allowed to discuss anything which is related to those banned addons which I linked above. So please ask where you get this damn addon from and ask the developer for support. You won't get any support in here.

For the question on how to update your XIOS...go and google: XIOS media play box XBMC installation update
It's android based....so "XBMC Gotham installation android XIOS media play box" should be a good combination for google as well.

Greetings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
please help: install lastest XBMC to XIOS Media Play box0