Android Karaoke setup
Hi I am trying to get the XBMC Karaoke to work on my box. I have added the addon and enable the Karaoke in the System Settings Music. When I try to run it I keep getting ' Unable to connect to the back-end server. Please try again later.' It has been like this for over a week now. Any ideas on how I can get it working for my friends and I?

Thanks!

Netminder
Same issue here. Looking for a resolution. Running Windows 8; XBMC 13.0 RC1.
I'm having this issue as well. Running Linux Mint 17; Kodi 14.0. All other add-ons work except for the XBMC Karaoke.
After more research, I found some info on another forum that this add-on has been dead for several months. Looks like we will be looking for an alternative. Confused

Link to forum:
http://forums.tvaddons.ag/threads/27376-...ined/page2
Thanks for the information -- I too am having the same issue and now I know it's not just me. Hopefully we'll see an update/fix or a good replacement emerge? I've got Kodi running on my FireTV Stick and it's amazing. I'd love to have Karaoke fun on it too.
As simple solution is to downgrade to XBMC until it is fixed in Kodi (unless you use any of the fancy features that have been implemented in the upgrade).
XBMC works pretty well for me.
Downgrade doesn't seem to be possible on a RPi2

Any official Karaoke add ons? P only want to play my own MP3+G's

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Karaoke setup0