AirPlay ios8 only audio
(2015-01-16, 07:25)mike 2011 Wrote: I have one ipad 3 and one pc conected at my tv, and ipad only send audio for airplay, but i go to
settings, music, and home sharing, put my apple ID and work the video,

now i can see photos, video, youtube, and movies direct at my tv.

omg I followed this instructions last night and it worked on my iphone 6. Now today after doing a refresh of system and installing a community build I can't get it working again. I just get audio.

*EDIT* got it working again by unclicking the ios 8 compatibility and restarting then clicking it again and restarting it.
Ok, so can anyone help me? I'm new to this.mive got a Fire TV stick with Kodi 14.2 Beta 1. When I try to AirPlay I get audio but no video (I get a screen with guitars on it). I've tried my camera roll, sling player app, and videos (unprotected MP4) which I've saved under music videos in my iPad & Iphone. I am on iOS 8 (latest version). I've tried using my iPad mini 2 & my iPhone 5s, same results on both. I've tried switching off and on the iOS 8 compatibility mode in the Kodi settings and restarting. Nothing's worked, apart from briefly (about 5 minutes) I did have video from the slingpkayer app on my iPad mini, but it went off again. Now I can't get anything.
for kodi on android there are some restrictions in regard to airplay support. Only audio and pictures are working reliable when used with ios7 and newer clients.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay ios8 only audio0