recently added movies widget panel view.
Hi I'm using aeon NOx on my nexus player, it runs android and I can't figure out how to change the classic view of the widget to change to the panel view, so I can see all the movie posters across the home screen, instead of 1 fanart image. Help would be appreciate! Thank you.

Here is what it looks like currently:
try holding down the movie selection on the home screen and the context menu should pop up giving you options to edit it.
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
(2014-12-16, 06:03)kautious Wrote: try holding down the movie selection on the home screen and the context menu should pop up giving you options to edit it.

I'll try that when I get home from work, thanks.
(2014-12-16, 06:03)kautious Wrote: try holding down the movie selection on the home screen and the context menu should pop up giving you options to edit it.
You can't long press it, it just takes me to movies
Oh that sucks maybe you should try different version of aeon NOx..maybe the one hour using is not setup for touch.. Try ShedNox or Warlion Aeon version.. I'm using Warlion Aeon on my HTC One and longpress work fine!!
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
(2014-12-17, 17:05)kautious Wrote: Oh that sucks maybe you should try different version of aeon NOx..maybe the one hour using is not setup for touch.. Try ShedNox or Warlion Aeon version.. I'm using Warlion Aeon on my HTC One and longpress work fine!!

Thanks! I'll try it man
How do you change to the classic panel view when you are using this skin on windows 7?
(2015-03-25, 22:43)scott78 Wrote: How do you change to the classic panel view when you are using this skin on windows 7?

You can't. You need to install a mod. I posted one in the the Mods & Themes sticky.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recently added movies widget panel view.1