Forced Reinstall after every reboot
Around 4 or 5 days ago, I updated from a Nightly version (between RC1 and RC2) to RC3 and at the same time I did a whole pile of Windows Updates... So I'm unsure if this is actually Kodi or typical Microsoft.

However, RC3 installed fine and no problems running it the first couple days (I rarely shut down that system). Once I needed to reboot for something else Kodi would no longer run. I get a "Kodi: Error" dialog that says "ERROR: Unable to create application. Exiting." and at first I could get Kodi back up and running by reinstalling RC3 over itself. The odd part was it would only run if I left EVERYTHING in the installer checked even though I don't use PVR at all.

While writing this post I was in the process of installing RC3 again due to a reboot, but noticed that it did NOT fix it this time. I can't get Kodi to launch at all and looking in Kodi's directory to grab logs for you, I just noticed my entire database, etc. is all missing now. (Only thing in 'userdata' is the RSS .xml and the PictureIcon directory)

---
If it matters, the system Kodi was installed on with Windows 7 x64.

---EDIT---
I tossed a copy of my userdata I made backup when this issue started and was able to get the latest RC3 install to load, so at least I have something running. I'll hold off on reboots until either I hear word or there's a newer version to try.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forced Reinstall after every reboot0