Mapping Harmony 650 to control XBMC
I am trying to figure out how to use the Harmony 650 for emulating the Mouse right-click function.
I have used the MCE extender profile and when browsing content items, how can I bring up a context menu for an item ?
Isnt there a "right click"-button on the mce remote? If this button works on that remote you are able to define a individual button on your harmony by learning the button from the original remote. So you should be able to use one of the coloured buttons (for example, or any other none used button) on your harmony to match to the right click button (if present) on your mce.

Hope you understand what i mean...not a native english speaker Wink
Sorry that I forgot to mention I don't have original MCE remote device. I have a built in IR receiver in Zotac CI320 and I use Harmony 650 to control XBMC 13.2 with Windows 8.1
in mine it's the guide button !!!
What Device/function is the GUIDE button mapped to ?
Add a Media Center keyboard as a device in the Logitech Harmony software and then just map 'C' to whatever button you want to bring up the context menu.
(2014-12-17, 19:49)beeswax Wrote: Add a Media Center keyboard as a device in the Logitech Harmony software and then just map 'C' to whatever button you want to bring up the context menu.

Thanks.
for some reason it appears I have to press each button twice for the IR receiver to react. why is that ?
Any idea why the Harmony only sends commands if long pressing the buttons ?
You should be able to adjust the delay in the remote troubleshooter. On my 880Pro, I was able to use the MCE Keyboard device only for certain keys (thankfully just the ones I needed.) No matter how I adjusted the delay, I would get repeats with the arrows. I agree with beeswax, though, map 'C' to a key on the remote (I use the Menu key) and it works flawlessly.
I was able to map the 'C' key to a remote button. that works fine.
The problem is with the arrow keys that do not respond at all to short press. are we talking about increasing the Inter-Key delay value? it is set to 200 now.
What IR receiver are you using?
The built in IR receiver of the Zotac CI320.
I found that if I switch the current device from MCE keyboard to ZOTAC CI320 NANO, the arrow keys work fine.
I will try to map the arrow keys in the activity to the CI320 device arrow keys, and hopefully that will fix my problem.
Sorry danik56, I didn't read post #3 properly. Good luck, mate.
One more question sort of general on Harmony activities.
If I have an activity involving 3 devices, one of which is the HTPC computer, is it possible to exclude the PC device from the power-off/power-on sequence?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mapping Harmony 650 to control XBMC0