Reminders for tv shows in PVR
Apologies if this has already been asked for/implemented but i was wondering about the possibility of adding reminders for upcoming tv shows in PVR.

Not timer records just some kind of notification that a show you want to watch is coming up etc...
(2014-12-16, 20:11)sparklyballs Wrote: Apologies if this has already been asked for/implemented but i was wondering about the possibility of adding reminders for upcoming tv shows in PVR.

Not timer records just some kind of notification that a show you want to watch is coming up etc...

This is also something I'd love to see and should be standard at this point

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1
IMO we need a channel switch timer (see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211612)

for a simple reminder you can use your favorite TV guide android / ios app.
Would it be possible to allow Kodi add-ons to read the upcoming recording timers from the PVR backend? I could see that being useful for multiple reasons, including showing reminder notifications.
Kodi Tvheadend addon can do that allready ! But maybe you are not talking about pvr addons ?
a reminder within the kodi-epg (timeline view) would be nice. befor kodi i used mediaportal witch has this feature and i used it a lot. the reminder pops up and ask if you want to switch the channel. a riminder with android/ios app is no alternative.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reminders for tv shows in PVR0