Kodi RC Problem
Question 
Hi,
I've suddenly started to experience a really annoying problem with kodi, i updated to the latest RC on day of release, however last night i noticed that loads of my unwatched episodes had disappeared,
After a little investigation I've discovered that my library has de-listed everything that is in a subfolder, so I'm using NFS shares, and my folder structure is like this...
video
-TVShows
--Showname
---Season
I've got the content set on the TV Shows folder and usually everything scans fine from there.

Most of my shows are done properly whereby everything is sorted by season, however some i have are loose in the showname folder. The files which are not in a season subfolder are all being picked up ok, the obvious solutin is just to move everything out of season subfolders but i dont want to have to do that!
All files are named correctly (i use filebot) and as such i've never had problems with kodi not recognising them. It seems that something has! been updated recently which has stopped the TV Scraper scanning recursively however i cant find where to change this setting./////
Which Kodi RC are you on? I seem to remember there was a glitch in RC1 or RC2 in which it forgot how to scan recursively. RC3 fixed the problem.
I'm on RC3, but its an upgrade from 13.2>14 RC1 > RC2 > RC3.
Do you think a fresh install would solve it?
My library is remote on my NAS if that makes any difference.
The upgrade path is irrelevant. Create a debug log and link to it here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi RC Problem0