Xbmc crash, no live tv
I am new to this, but I jailbroke my apple tv2 with seas0nPass. Everything seemed to work fine. I was able to watch a few things to check it out. The next day, everything I chose to watch would not load or play. If a movie does start to play, xbmc will crash and send me back to the main appletv menu, and i have to start over. I can't seem to watch any live tv at all either. I have super fast internet, at 30-60mb. This system so far seems very unstable for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
I am also interested in the post. I recently got an Apple TV 2 pre installed with 13.2 Gotham and XBMC and it seems to be tempermental when playing videos and watching live tv channels. Ive cleared the cache several times. Is this always the way with apple tv 2?
If i was to return it and get an android box what would be the best one for watching hd content and xbmc while also having airplay functionality with my iphone and ipad
Because the Apple TV 2 is not a good device for running XBMC/Kodi anymore. No one, anywhere, for any reason, should be buying an Apple TV 2 in 2014. You can buy something for $50 that works far better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc crash, no live tv0