Req Sort music by mood
Hi guys,

I posted yesterday a thread in feature suggestions (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1862954) and
Hedda said I should post a copy of it here , too because it is inderictly related (I'm a real noob when it comes to programming and stuff)

So basicly, what I mentioned in the other thread is, I tagged many music files via MediaMonkey with moods, occasions and such.
I now want to view them via the database mode without any workaround (writing them in the comment field and then sorting them out with a smart playlist)

Is it possible to implement this?

If this is the absolute wrong sub forum just delete the thread and take my appology Wink

greets,

quintz
Kodi supports moods but I'm not sure if it can read them from ID3 tags or other tags or just through scrapers. The problem there is that we can potentially store multiple moods per song. That makes sorting impossible because if you have a song with more than one mood which one do you use for sorting?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-12-17, 22:18)Montellese Wrote: if you have a song with more than one mood which one do you use for sorting?

Well, that's something I didn't even thought about because I tag a song with only one mood Tongue
In my opinion, if there are more then one moods it should be displayed in everye single one.

For example if you have a song like My Chemical Romance's Na Na Na Na Na Na. I tagged it with "Gute Laune" (German for good mood).
For a second mood, I could imagine "Aufputschend" (stimulating).

When I want to listen to something in "Good mood", the song should be there and when I want to listen to some "Stimulating" music (example for sports) it should also be there. Wink

I hope my explenation makes sense.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort music by mood0