Any solution to removing my htpc and use my server/gaming station as htpc
So i got two computers.
One that i play videogames on, surf the internet, talk to people, listen to music and etc.
The second one is my htpc which is connected to the tv and my speakers and just acts a kodi machine/movie server.

So i'm wondering if there is a way i can use kodi on my videogame computer so that i can play games and have movies/whatever going on my tv.

So one monitor screen and one tv screen showing different material.
Also there would be a sound issue i think since i mostly use headphones for my games and music but want to have the speakers on and putting out kodi signals.

Any ideas?
yeah no problem. KODI has that run in full screen window option so that we can multitask. Connect the master computer to the TV with a HDMI cable. For the secondary audio either use audio over HDMI or set one of the multi channels on the computers sound card/internal and connect a second cable to the TV or Amp. And if you have a digital audio out use that. Then it's just a matter of setting KODI to run on the screen you want and to use the audio output you want, all done in system settings. All that is missing then is a dedicated remote so that the other can use KODI while you're gaming.
God Jul!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any solution to removing my htpc and use my server/gaming station as htpc0