quick question about favorites in gotham 13.2
i've created a bunch of favorites which are really useful, but when i power up kodi it obviously goes to the default home screen. i've hidden the videos, music, pictures etc menus so i am only presented with the system menu.... but that's what i'm trying to avoid! is there anyway you can launch straight in to your favorites list? (basically, i'm trying to make a very simple menu for my parents who aren't very technical!)

thanks
depends on the skin, some you can customise more than others.

what os & hardware are you running on?
thanks for your reply. according to my ebay invoice, it's a "Original MXQ Android TV BOX HD Quad Core KitKat 4.4 XBMC 13.2 H.265"

i've only had the unit a few days so i'm still a newbie, but i'm learning fast! i've got a million questions but i'm trying to read up on stuff before posting

in a nutshell, this unit is for my parents. i'm wanting to provide them with a simple elegant menu. at the moment, in favorites, i've created the following...
My Photos (SD card)
My Videos (SD card)
Movies
Shows

the movies and shows are favorites which link to selections within a video add-on. this works pretty well, but when gotham loads up it defaults to "system". i'd prefer it to default to the favorites menu if possible

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
quick question about favorites in gotham 13.20