Helix focus problem with empty EPG-channel
I'm having a problem navigating in the tvguide window. It seems like it is a problem in Confluence also. Following confluence, I have views 10,11,12,13 for the 4 different EPG views that are containers within a group with id 50. So the default control for the window is 10 (tried 50 too no difference). That works fine except when the view is set to 13 which is EPG - channel and there is no active playing channel. In this case the list 13 is visible but it is empty and as a result there is no focus and I can't navigate. In Confluence you can use the mouse to get to the slide out panel but I'm trying to avoid requiring a mouse for navigation. As a work around I changed the default control to a button elsewhere in the window but that kind of throws off the aesthetics. I really would like to keep the behavior that focus is in the lists except if the list is empty and then do my work around only for that case, but don't see a way to accomplish that.

Any ideas?

scott s.
could you create a ticket for it on trac and cc Montellese on the ticket?
he's our king of empty/non-focusable lists :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks opened ticket #15629 on this. Meanwhile I now use an invisible button to grab focus when the tvguide window is opened so I can avoid losing navigation.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix focus problem with empty EPG-channel0