Deleted files stay deleted
I have certain episodes of the office that are 1 hour long but the tvdb thinks its 2 parts. when its 1, 1 hour long episode. So I deleted the duplicates that's for example "Fun Run (2)". I have my library looking nice. but then when I go to update my library for when I add new tv shows. The deleted duplicates reapear. Is it possible to make it so those deleted duplicates dont be readded?

Because it's like this on tvdb :
http://gyazo.com/0f5a14cd3c969abd1e17e3c11e353ebf

and tvdb wont let me edit that season anymore. all those uplicate episodes are just 1 long episode, i dont know why they did it like that..

Thanks!
My guess is you just need to rename your files. If the file says The Office.s04e01e02, you need to change it to The Office.s04e01.
What natethomas said, although if you watch the episode, it will check both FunRun(1) and Fun Run (2) as watched when the episode is over.

I preferred to have both in there, otherwise, I think I'm missing part of the season.
Up to you though how you organize it.

But when I see Episode 1, then Episode 3, then Episode 5,then episode 7, on my episode list in xbmc, I think I'm missing episodes then i check thetvdb and remember I'm not. I hate that.
(2014-12-19, 21:11)natethomas Wrote: My guess is you just need to rename your files. If the file says The Office.s04e01e02, you need to change it to The Office.s04e01.
Ahhh never thought of that. I will try that, thank you.

(2014-12-19, 21:34)tential Wrote: What natethomas said, although if you watch the episode, it will check both FunRun(1) and Fun Run (2) as watched when the episode is over.

I preferred to have both in there, otherwise, I think I'm missing part of the season.
Up to you though how you organize it.

But when I see Episode 1, then Episode 3, then Episode 5,then episode 7, on my episode list in xbmc, I think I'm missing episodes then i check thetvdb and remember I'm not. I hate that.

ahhh.. I wouldnt like that lol.
I just don't like it because if I click the next episode, it would just be a repeat.. I'm talking to the tvdb forum people to reopen the show for editing. because it's definitely not correct. Those episodes are 1 long episode aired on the same day. theyre not 2 part episodes. I don't know why that person did it like that.

also if you look at the episode after fun run, i think its called dunder miflin infinity. the description is in german..
Actually, Fun Run is formally recognized as two episodes, despite being broadcast back to back, the episodes even had separate production codes, 401 and 402. The DVD's also list it as two episodes. TVDB will basically tell you to go fuck yourself if you ask them to edit it. Seriously, they're a tad hostile at times about that stuff.

However Kodi should treat both episodes somewhat together. As in, if you watch the entire 'file' as 4x01, it'll mark both 4x01 and 4x02 as watched once you finish it.
(2014-12-20, 00:49)DJ_Izumi Wrote: Actually, Fun Run is formally recognized as two episodes, despite being broadcast back to back, the episodes even had separate production codes, 401 and 402. The DVD's also list it as two episodes. TVDB will basically tell you to go fuck yourself if you ask them to edit it. Seriously, they're a tad hostile at times about that stuff.

However Kodi should treat both episodes somewhat together. As in, if you watch the entire 'file' as 4x01, it'll mark both 4x01 and 4x02 as watched once you finish it.
He needs to mark it as S04E01E02 or it won't mark both.

That's how mine looks OP.

(2014-12-20, 00:28)Oath Wrote: ahhh.. I wouldnt like that lol.
I just don't like it because if I click the next episode, it would just be a repeat.. I'm talking to the tvdb forum people to reopen the show for editing. because it's definitely not correct. Those episodes are 1 long episode aired on the same day. theyre not 2 part episodes. I don't know why that person did it like that.

also if you look at the episode after fun run, i think its called dunder miflin infinity. the description is in german..

TECHNICALLY speaking, they are 2 part episodes. So you have to label them as such. When you play the first one though, after the episode is over, both will be marked as complete (Since it will play through both episodes).
TheTVDB is anal about that type of stuff, they will NOT bend as DJ Izumi already has stated.

Refer to my image to label The Office Season 4.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleted files stay deleted0