Resume icon doesnt show.
When I'm watching a movie and I pause it half way through, and exit xbmc it wont save my pause point. I have to click pause, then click another video for it to save my current point.
I only think it registers that if you press stop not pause and then exit. I could be mistaken about that but try pressing stop instead of pause if you plan on exiting.
(2014-12-19, 21:20)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I only think it registers that if you press stop not pause and then exit. I could be mistaken about that but try pressing stop instead of pause if you plan on exiting.
Oh wait that does work. but is there a way I can make it do the same with just pressing pause? :[
(2014-12-19, 21:44)Oath Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 21:20)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I only think it registers that if you press stop not pause and then exit. I could be mistaken about that but try pressing stop instead of pause if you plan on exiting.
Oh wait that does work. but is there a way I can make it do the same with just pressing pause? :[

I honestly have no idea but I do not think so as a pause is a possible continue while a stop is considered a mark this time and resume kind of thing.
(2014-12-19, 21:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-19, 21:44)Oath Wrote:

I honestly have no idea but I do not think so as a pause is a possible continue while a stop is considered a mark this time and resume kind of thing.
ahh thats to bad. because its not how netfix does it. I wonder if someone knows how to change it in the code hmmm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume icon doesnt show.0