General config questions
Hi guys

I've read througout the FAQ but i'm still stuck with some questions:

- If I chose Shutdown from menu it doesn't shutdown my streamer but only Kodi, how can i fix that? (Just to make clear i'm not using close xbmcWink)
=> just found it!!! apparently you can chose what function you give to shutdown and mine was by default set on closing the applicaitonRofl

- I've got some videos for my son but the fanart is not included in either of the add-ons, i've created my own fanart but how can i releat each fanart i've created for each dvd?

- Menu browsing: I've re-designed my home screen as i will only use my streamer for movies and tv-shows. The only thing that bothers me is that when i shutdown kodi and relaunch it I never end up in my movie library instead i always have to browse to it
movies->..(only 2 dots and blue arrow)->..,Genres,Title(i select the .. again)->files,playlists,.. (i select files)->only then i will see my library

- What's the ideal or correct way to connect to your share (on nas or some place else) to your movies? i'm currently using smb protocol.

My setup:
Streamer running on windows
movies located on nas

Thanks in advance for the help!

greetingsBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
General config questions0