Help with open case in Aeon Nox
Hello,

I first installed the Kodi 14.0 Helix - Release candidate 3, and thanks to what I have read in the forum, I installed the skin of Aeon Nox from the repository Kodi (the Redux version - 5.5.6) and various scripts to display the covers of Blu-Ray, DVD, and disk image on the information sheet film.

But I can't know how to make the covers open automatically (or manually), and display the disk spinning inside the cover, as I have seen in other ancient skins.

I also like to have colored icons as in the Mod Aeon Nox Gotham. How I can have them?

Can anyone help me?

Excuse me for the translation in English.

Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas !!!!
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=195665
(2014-12-19, 23:50)Edworld Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=195665

This is the post I used, to install the MOD and the "script.skin.info.service" to see the covers, but do not open... and not see any delay option to open.

Am I doing something wrong ?, Where these options appear?

Thank You.
Have you checked settings \ advanced \ hide infopanel?
(2014-12-20, 16:02)Edworld Wrote: Have you checked settings \ advanced \ hide infopanel?

I have checked this option on advance settings of the skin, and the value is in 2 seconds.
change it to 5 seconds, if this doesn't work, I don't know what else is wrong
(2014-12-20, 16:40)Edworld Wrote: change it to 5 seconds, if this doesn't work, I don't know what else is wrong

Hello Edword,

I changed the value to 5 seconds, but the cases still will not open, no animation occurs...
Do I need to install something else?

Thanks
dId you follow all the instructions? did you copy the cases? have you downloaded the artwork?
(2014-12-20, 17:08)Edworld Wrote: dId you follow all the instructions? did you copy the cases? have you downloaded the artwork?

I think so.
I have installed the Artwork Downloader, and for example, in the movie "Robot", I downloaded the discart with the Artwork from the information sheet film, and I can see the blu-ray disc on the record.
(2014-12-20, 17:08)Edworld Wrote: dId you follow all the instructions? did you copy the cases? have you downloaded the artwork?

Now I understand, my problem was that I had put the information panel "OFF" (In the left options), and changing this option to "fanart" or "icon" the animation appears ... Smile

Is there any chance to see the animation with the information panel "off"?

Thank you very much !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with open case in Aeon Nox0