I Player - download content
I have I player by "BuzZDink Version 2.6.10 - works perfectly. Just a question out of interest, is it possible to download programmes to Disk/USB Stick.#
I want to catch some before they are deleted by the IPlayer
Try Dreamcatcher by TheHighway. If you can get XBMC to play it, Dreamcatcher will download it.
O.K thanks for this - yes can get XBMC to play the prog's - have now installed Dreamcatcher, but can't figure out how to configure it to receive Iplayer files.
I open Iplayer, select programme, play it - then what. I am probably being stupid but so far can't figure it out . HELP
Once the video is playing, just launch Dreamcatcher and it will come up with an option to download the file currently playing. Couldn't be easier.
I will add that I am unfamiliar with Iplayer and that Dreamcatcher will not capture live streams, but if it is a hosted file, there should be no issue.
Hi thanks for this - regret it seems to be a non starter - Iplayer although not live streaming - programmes can be up to 7 days old- is loaded with DRM blocks that only allow for direct playing from their site.
Have to give it a miss for now !
You need get-iplayer. Google it. It is a cross platform app that can download anything from the BBC iPlayer. Works perfectly, used it yesterday.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I Player - download content0