• 11(current)
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)
schimi, if I'm not mistaken I think there may be a thread opened from a while ago at Fanart.TV when this was first mooted months and months back. If anyone wants to show theyre interest perhaps seek that thread out and post in there ? I will check and if so post the link to it here ?

But for now maybe this can be of help ? New Sections on Fanart.TV
Fanart.TV Mod
soooo... Star Wars PACK is done for now...
1x Collection Logo ( wont make any other Movie Logos - i dont like the gif transparency )
3x Collection Poster
2 Versions of Movie Poster for each Movie

i think that should be enough for now Smile
i get my AV Receiver today, so i will need to work a bit on Madnox again ( bughunt and todo list ) - so my next "pack" will take a while ...
( and the STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT Game is out soon... ^^ )
dont decide yet what i will do next... Marvel Movies or Terminator ...

for those who want to make animated stuff by themselfs - you just need to take care, that you dont have more then 55-56 IMAGES of the animation ! if you have more, the rest will cut off !!! ( like my first tries )
i use 10FPS animations and 5 seconds to be on the save side - on the collection Poster i use some different frames or seconds... but in the end you neeed to have MAX 56 Images of the animation
( you can see the number on the export screen of photoshop, or when you are using "FastStone Image Viewer" > the number in the top left corner )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-11-12, 21:24)schimi2k Wrote: soooo... Star Wars PACK is done for now...
1x Collection Logo ( wont make any other Movie Logos - i dont like the gif transparency )
3x Collection Poster

i get my AV Receiver today, so i will need to work a bit on Madnox again ( bughunt and todo list ) - so my next "pack" will take a while ...

for those who want to make animated stuff by themselfs - you just need to take care, that you dont have more then 55-56 IMAGES of the animation ! if you have more, the rest will cut off !!! ( like my first tries )
i use 10FPS animations and 5 seconds to be on the save side - on the collection Poster i use some different frames or seconds... but in the end you neeed to have MAX 56 Images of the animation
( you can see the number on the export screen of photoshop, or when you are using "FastStone Image Viewer" > the number in the top left corner )

You should consider also SAW and Indiana Jones in the future please Tongue
(2015-11-10, 21:55)schimi2k Wrote: hmmm can you see into my brain dude Huh... i was thinking about the same project hehe

+1 on the Marvel films.

(2015-11-12, 21:24)schimi2k Wrote: soooo... Star Wars PACK is done for now...
3x Collection Poster

I would love to contribute. What programs do you use?
Photoshop
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hello i am french Is it possible to have psd for star wars ?
Merci
Hi schimi, could you please upload only the wall image of theme 3.0 in 1920x1080 resolution?

Thank you!!
here is a clean backround of V3

http://workupload.com/file/brfHz1jX

have fun

The Star Wars ones are fab Smile....

I contribute quite a bit on Fanart.tv as andyforman....I tend to upload posters as a textless option for those who like to use with the clearlogo...

Would like to convert these into textless - will try myself from the gif file but given that the txt is imbedded in many of the separate frames is there a better way to approach this?

****Presuming you happy for me to try and do this of course Smile *****

I'm just picking up on this process now, so its all a bit new on how it actually works...I'm not even sure if working on GIMP is going to be as feasible as it seems with PS..

Thanks Andy
(2016-01-20, 14:47)andrewf Wrote: The Star Wars ones are fab Smile....

I contribute quite a bit on Fanart.tv as andyforman....I tend to upload posters as a textless option for those who like to use with the clearlogo...

Would like to convert these into textless - will try myself from the gif file but given that the txt is imbedded in many of the separate frames is there a better way to approach this?

I'm just picking up on this process now, so its all a bit new on how it actually works...I'm not even sure if working on GIMP is going to be as feasible as it seems with PS..

Thanks Andy

hmmm sorry but i dont realy understand your problem... english is not my native language ^^
if i understand right, you want to clean the existing gifs ? that will be a lot of work, cause you need to clean every frame/Image to make it perfect ( my star wars gifs have around 48 images each ^^ )
a lot of the first animated gifs you can found here are MUCH too long... ive notice kodi will show just ... dont know exactly now, but i think it was 53 frames ... the rest will cut off and it beginn from the start again...
because of gimp... dont work with it, but i bet there is a gif animation plugin for it ^^ ( photoshop have a rudimental Movie/Animation feature )

and i know you from Fanart.tv hehe ... i am not so active anymore, but from time to time i upload some stuff and i talk every day with aries and akovia ( well akovia not so much atm )
i am not active as my old name anymore on FA... but Obi-Wan is Wink

so good luck and if i missunderstand you, please try again hehe
schimi

(2016-01-20, 20:29)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 14:47)andrewf Wrote: The Star Wars ones are fab Smile....

Thanks Andy

hmmm sorry but i dont realy understand your problem... english is not my native language ^^
if i understand right, you want to clean the existing gifs ? that will be a lot of work, cause you need to clean every frame/Image to make it perfect ( my star wars gifs have around 48 images each ^^ )
a lot of the first animated gifs you can found here are MUCH too long... ive notice kodi will show just ... dont know exactly now, but i think it was 53 frames ... the rest will cut off and it beginn from the start again...
because of gimp... dont work with it, but i bet there is a gif animation plugin for it ^^ ( photoshop have a rudimental Movie/Animation feature )

and i know you from Fanart.tv hehe ... i am not so active anymore, but from time to time i upload some stuff and i talk every day with aries and akovia ( well akovia not so much atm )
i am not active as my old name anymore on FA... but Obi-Wan is Wink

so good luck and if i missunderstand you, please try again hehe
schimi

Hi

You understood me just fine...

I have been taking some of the GIF with text and cleaning for textfree...So far Skyfall and Ant-man, but they were easy as text was separate from pictures. And Oblivion - that was harder as the text is included but I worked over a textless poster to do it Smile

I am aware that you need to clean each frame, which is why I've started easy haha...

Your Star Wars ones are so good, I might try as would be worth it Smile

I need to find a program and then also learn how it works...long road ahead...
@schimi2k, Can you please help? I am trying to create some new backgrounds for Aeon Madnox. But I want them to have the same color theme as the original Aeon-Nox. Like This

The first one I tried to do was this one I got from Aeon MQ5:

It came out like this:

Not quite what I was looking for. I have used your Grey Extrafanart 1 Template for making extrafanart1 Movie Set Backgrounds and it is great! Do you think you could make a template for what I'm looking for? Thank you in advanced.
(2016-04-17, 09:01)reksp13 Wrote: @schimi2k, Can you please help? I am trying to create some new backgrounds for Aeon Madnox. But I want them to have the same color theme as the original Aeon-Nox. Like This

The first one I tried to do was this one I got from Aeon MQ5:

It came out like this:

Not quite what I was looking for. I have used your Grey Extrafanart 1 Template for making extrafanart1 Movie Set Backgrounds and it is great! Do you think you could make a template for what I'm looking for? Thank you in advanced.

hmmm your version is already not bad ?! i can make you a template, with maybe a darkening frame around it, and i would add some light graining too maybe... will send it to you this evening i hope Wink

you can try this...
http://workupload.com/file/FcaGxKT

have fun

Sweet! Thank you. It works great!
Will Post this next Posts my Animated Poster Collections as IMGUR-ALBUMs to have a better overview of it:

1. STAR WARS ( FULL ANIMATED )

watch gallery

2. STAR WARS ( Less Animated )

watch gallery

3. MARVEL COLLECTION

watch gallery

4. TERMINATOR COLLECTION

watch gallery

5. THE DARK KNIGHT COLLECTION

watch gallery

6. THE LORD OF THE RINGS COLLECTION

watch gallery

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)5