• 6(current)
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)
(2015-03-10, 22:20)cirkator Wrote: Schimi thanks for all your hard work!

I cant quite get the moviesets to display like yours do.
I have a screenshot attached.
I have DiscArt for all the movies in the set available.

Do i have to edit the movie sets with Ember or MediaElch?
I just let Kodi create the Sets by itself and since i have a mysql database, i dont think i can use this programs...

hey circator Smile
when u dont have any infos or gfx, u dont have the needed addons installed
when u are using the latest shednox u need the moreinfo.script - and u need to have your moviesets propper prepared
u can read my 101 ( link in my signature ! )
i made also a tutorial how to setup your moviesets ( 3rd post of the 101 )
please try it first, and then it should work buddy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Thanks. I do have the more.info script installed, but will check your how to and report back :-)

I checked and had to enable the setting "Enable Backend Mode". But that didnt help, even after a restart.
I made an album of all the settings and my addons.

The only thing that is different from your how to is that i dont have a batman collection folder with all the movies and fanart inside.
I just have each movie in its own folder and in movieset automator addon i enabled the option that all artwork is in one folder. You wrote somewhere that you do it the same way, so mmmmhhhhmm?!

My movieset fanart is like this, could this be a problem?

The Dark Knight Collection-fanart.jpg
The Dark Knight Collection-poster.jpg

I have more.info script downloaded, but do i need to actually run it?
If yes, which option?

Ideas?

watch gallery
Hi
First of all thanks for this MODS , second , im missing the View type Settings like you show in this picture , can you please help me

Image[align=justify]
@guandms,

what skin / mod are you using and what version of XBMC / Kodi? you shouldn't be missing 'viewtype settings'.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi mike ,
the skin is Aeon Shendnox and the version is 14.1 , i think i had view type settings before , but i dont have it now
(2015-03-29, 05:37)guandms Wrote: Hi mike ,
the skin is Aeon Shendnox and the version is 14.1 , i think i had view type settings before , but i dont have it now

hmmm never had this problem... u can try to download the latest shednox version and kodi 14.2 ( its final now )
u will not loose any settings, as long as u dont delete your guisettings.xml

when this wont work, check your addons...but i dont think its an addon problem
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi guandms,

Looks like you have kiosk mode set to 'Hide options in media menu'. Go to Settings >> Appearance >> Skin Settings >> and the change kiosk mode to No.

Never used it myself so wasn't aware of what it does, but check the code to see what was happening and found it was used with viewtype settings.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi,
I did everything like you explained but the movie set extrafanart1 doesn't work .
I Still see a gray (changed like you showed) background .
What am i doing wrong ?
This is how my folder looks like :

(2015-04-13, 10:06)guandms Wrote: Hi,
I did everything like you explained but the movie set extrafanart1 doesn't work .
I Still see a gray (changed like you showed) background .
What am i doing wrong ?
This is how my folder looks like :

hey buddy,
are u using the Movie Set Artwork Automator addon ? did u check the settings ? did u try to add one extrafanart1 image manualy ?
maybe try to delete the texturesxx.db to check if there is something wrong ...
your images are okay...when everything else is shown then it must be something else...
please check the tips above and report back please Smile

O.K. i reset the Artwork Movie Set to default and now its working , thanks !
(2015-04-13, 10:34)guandms Wrote: Thanks for the quick comment , im using the Movie Set Artwork Automator .
The settings are fine , default didnt change anything .
I dont know what is the texturesxx.db file you are talking about (im using windows 8.1)
Anything else ? i tried it on 2 collections with no luck .

the logo and the poster is working ?
texturesxx.db is stored under:
\userdata\Database\

the xx depends on what kodi version u are using ( i use the latest isengard nightly and have a textures13.db file )

did u see the extrafanart1 in the menu where u can choose the grafic for a movieset ? ( where u can see the list of all fanarts u have for that movieset )

EDIT: ok Smile cool that it works now

(2015-03-03, 20:36)schimi2k Wrote: Small update:
Resolution Pack V 2.0

DOWNLOAD HERE

Just replace them with the old images inside "skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\flags\resolution"
OR
u have an external "flags" folder with your own colored icons already and set this path inside skin settings Wink

Hi schimi2k

Nice work!!
schimi2k, you are doing great work! I was wondering if you could do a GREY Background (extrafanart1) for The original Superman Collection here That would be so great! Also if you could share your technique that you use to create the Grey Fanart I could help add to your collection. Thank you.
(2015-05-13, 04:23)reksp13 Wrote: schimi2k, you are doing great work! I was wondering if you could do a GREY Background (extrafanart1) for The original Superman Collection here That would be so great! Also if you could share your technique that you use to create the Grey Fanart I could help add to your collection. Thank you.

hey mate
thx 4 remember me to make this template - i have forget it tbh Sad

here is a PSD template file - u just need to put your backround image ( found on fanart.tv, tmdb or google or ... ) in the layer called " put image here " and u will get the same grey style like the others - if u want u can put also some logos above the fx layer to have the case with logos ...
its realy simple Wink
>>> here it is

maybe u try your superman extrafanart1 by yourself first and it would be cool, when ppl post their images here if they make some with this grey style

have fun Smile

Hello all,
Firstly sorry about my English .
Movie set problem
After creating movie set I can enter to movie set collection and see all my videos ( for example 4 movie)
When I exit one level UP I lost this movie set. I see all 4 video not in collection set. I see the separetly.
For fix this problem I need back to main menu and re-enter again to the list and after this all back to previews , I can
see again 1 collection of 4 movie.
Each time I need back to main menu to fix this problem.

Please, maybe someone know what is my problem and how can I fix it??
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[EXTRAS] Backrounds, Animated Gifs AND MORE !!! (update 29.07.2016)5