"Refresh Thumbnail" Context Menu item?
this would simply delete the currently cached thumbnail and then rebuild it. this would prevent having to delete & rebuild all thumbs each time you need to change an icon in something like My Programs...
Thats been on my personal todo list for a while. Along with a possible "set thumb" file-browser dialog like "set artist thumb" uses but that works for everything.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Combine the two like we did for "Get Thumb". All the code is there - just needs to be centralized out of the info windows.

Get Thumb should give you the choice of your current cached thumb, the current thumb from disk (ie the one that would usually be cached), no thumb, and "browse for thumb".

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I have to check out the Get Thumb dialog. I've not seen it yet. But thats what I was thinking. It just needs to be extracted and generalized so that the correct caching and database updates occur based on what you "Get Thumb" for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Refresh Thumbnail" Context Menu item?0